OON is the friendliest regional network you’ll ever come across, how about becoming a member?
Besides the obvious kudos associated with being an OON member, there are many benefits:
- It only costs £30 per year
- You get preferred member rates on our CPD events. At the current rates, day CPDs are discounted to £80 from £100, and evening talks to £10 from £20 for our lovely members. So if you only come to one day CPD and one evening talk in a year, you have already recovered the cost of your membership.
- Be the first to know about our quality, great value, on-your-doorstep CPD events
- Our events are friendly, sociable and never far from a bar – you’ll have the opportunity to network and catch up with your peers.
- Being an OON member gives you access to a ready-made group of peers ready to support you when you need it and to share knowledge and exchange experiences.
- Membership to your regional osteopathic group will greatly facilitate meeting the requirements of the new CPD scheme coming into effect in 2018.
- You get access to our knowledge sharing platform, Moodle. We post on Moodle materials from CPD events and open a forum so members can continue discussing related issues, ask questions, share knowledge and debate their opinions after the event. That way, your CPD never stops giving!
- OON members are listed on the OON website for easy access to the public and prospective patients looking for osteopaths.
- You can use your membership in your marketing material and show your patients your commitment to the development of your profession and to your own professional development.
Alternatively, you can get your membership when you arrive at our next event. We look forward to seeing you very sOON!